Dubbo Medical and Allied Health Group will be opening Specialist rooms at 183 Brisbane Street from September/October 2018.
We will have some new specialists join us as well as existing specialists. Some of our current staff will be moving around the corner but we will advise you all when you make appointments which clinic your appointment will be at.
More information to come in next months newsletter. Stay tuned for some exciting changes.
New patients are welcome to our practice
If you are a new patient booking in to see a general practitioner you will need to phone the surgery on 02) 6815 9900 alternatively if you are a new patient booking in to see an allied health provider you can click on the links below to book online.
Save time and book online – offering the convenience of 24 hour booking flexibility.
- New patients must phone to book an appointment -
Please note that children immunisations and procedures will need to be booked over the phone (02) 6815 9900 as they require a practice nurse. Skin checks will also need to be booked by phoning our reception team.
If you are booking with a doctor that isn’t normally your general practitioner it is up to their discretion whether they will bulk bill without a concession card.
Click here to see our private fees.
Make a booking at one of our two locations.
Book an Appointment at Bultje Street
Book an Appointment at Delroy Park
We offer medicals for Pre Employment, Insurance, Travel and any other medical reports.
If you are required to have a medical assessment please contact our reception for appointment availability.
The government flu vaccines have arrived, please contact our friendly reception staff to make an appointment 02) 6815 9900
Free seasonal influenza vaccine is available for the following people:
- all people aged 65 years and over
- all children aged 6 months to 5 years
- all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 15 years and over
- pregnant women
- people aged 6 months and over with medical conditions predisposing to severe influenza, namely:
- cardiac disease, including cyanotic congenital heart disease, coronary artery disease and congestive heart failure
- chronic respiratory conditions, including suppurative lung disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and severe asthma
- other chronic illnesses requiring regular medical follow up or hospitalisation in the previous year, including diabetes mellitus, chronic metabolic diseases, chronic renal failure, and haemoglobinopathies
- chronic neurological conditions that impact on respiratory function, including multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries, and seizure disorders
- impaired immunity, including HIV, malignancy and chronic steroid use
- children aged 6 months to 10 years on long term aspirin therapy.
Please click the links below for more information on the seasonal influenza vaccine
Dr Rice has closed his books for the moment for new patients. As a result Dr Rice has been taken off the online booking system. If you are a current patient of Dr Rice you will need to phone 6815 9900 to book an appointment.
Government and private flu shots have arrived!
To make an appointment please contact our friendly reception team on 02) 6815 9900
We are excited to announce that we have recently had four new general practitioners join DMAHG; Dr Kelly Bradley, Dr Nina Dowling, Dr Shamim Farooq and Dr Sonia Ferdous as well as a new nurse Ms Robyn Harman.
Dr Bradley, Dr Dowling and Dr Farooq are available for online booking.