is DMAHG’s physiotherapist and has over 23 years of experience working in Dubbo. Rajal was born in India, where she studied at the MS University in Vadodara before coming to Australia and furthering her studies at the University of Sydney
Rajal advocates the collaborative approach to health care needs for patients along with a non drug, no side effects pain management approach. Rajal has special interests in paediatric and developmental physiotherapy, back care and safe lifting techniques, women’s health and sports rehabilitation.
- Adult & Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Better Start for Children Registered
- Chronic Disease Management ( through an Enhanced Primary Care program)
- Sports Injuries
- Pre-natal & Post-natal Physiotherapy
- Accupuncture and Dry Needling
- DVA & Workcover approved
- Member of APA
Better Start for Children with Disability Initiative
- up to $12,000 in funding for early intervention services and treatments for eligible children
- additional assistance for eligible children who live in outer-regional, rural or remote locations to help with the costs of accessing services
- a Medicare rebate for the development of a treatment and management plan for eligible children up to the age of 13
- Medicare rebates for up to four allied health diagnostic/assessment services for eligible children under the age of 13, the results of which contribute to the development of the treatment and management plan, and
- Medicare rebates for up to 20 relevant allied health services in total for each eligible child under the age of 15 provided the treatment and management plan is in place before the age of 13.