Government and private flu shots have arrived!
To make an appointment please contact our friendly reception team on 02) 6815 9900
Standard cost for private Influenza vaccines is $22.00 unless eligible for a free government vaccine, see below
Please note: Children between 6 months to 5 years will require 2 doses of the vaccine 1 month apart.
Free seasonal influenza vaccine is available for the following people:
- all people aged 65 years and over
- all children aged 6 months to 5 years
- all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 15 years and over
- pregnant women
- people aged 6 months and over with medical conditions predisposing to severe influenza, namely:
- cardiac disease, including cyanotic congenital heart disease, coronary artery disease and congestive heart failure
- chronic respiratory conditions, including suppurative lung disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and severe asthma
- other chronic illnesses requiring regular medical follow up or hospitalisation in the previous year, including diabetes mellitus, chronic metabolic diseases, chronic renal failure, and haemoglobinopathies
- chronic neurological conditions that impact on respiratory function, including multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries, and seizure disorders
- impaired immunity, including HIV, malignancy and chronic steroid use
- children aged 6 months to 10 years on long term aspirin therapy.
Please click the links below for more information on the seasonal influenza vaccine